Johanna Quaas (Gymnast)
Johanna Quaas, born November 20, 1925, started gymnastics at an early age and appeared in her first competition in 1934.
She gained international fame in 2012 when some of her videoed routines went viral and she won a place in the Guiness Book of Records as the oldest (at the age of 86) gymnast in the world.
- A Tribute to Romanian Women in Sports
- Brave Conchita Chose Bloody Sport
- Dee Caffari (Yachtswoman)
- 92-year-old Sky Diver Still Finding Adventure
- Freya Hoffmeister (Kayaker/Adventurer)
- Princess Haya of Jordan (Humanitarian/Sportswoman)
- Nellie Bly (Journalist/Adventurer)
- Althea Gibson (Sportswoman)
- Ann Bancroft (Arctic Explorer/Teacher/Adventurer)