When planning your wedding, you really want to make the entire event a reflection of who you are, and who you are as a couple. So if you are a feminist or you simply enjoy infusing everything that you do with a powerful feminine energy, you likely want to add a little bit of a feminist touch to your special day, too.
Articles in Category: Lists & Lessons
Girls are often taught to be good and nice and not to express their emotions - not the best path to becoming an emotionally intelligent woman who can stand in her own power!
Expert Rachel Simmons shares some great information on building EQ in girls in the short video below.
Twenty-one tips to create a personal environment that promotes peace, prosperity, and well-being:
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
1) Free your heart from hatred - forgive :)
2) Free your mind from worries - most never happen!
3) Live simply and appreciate what you have
4) Give more
5) Expect less