Tags feminism goals happiness health inspiration love relationships success
Susan notes: This list makes sense to me, even at close-to-60! This great compliation is often falsely attributed to Maya Angelou.
In fact, it was penned by Pamela Redmond Satran, who has written five novels and numerous articles for a variety of publications.
Tags education family health inspiration kids learning love parenting personal growth
Written by a former child, who could have been any one of us...
1. When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one.
2. When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals.
Tags ageing beauty death friendship health inspiration life personal growth wisdom
I didn't write this, but I sure do like it! Susan
1) I would never trade my amazing friends, my wonderful life, or my loving family for less grey hair or a flatter belly.
2) As I've aged, I've become kinder to myself, and less critical of myself. I've become my own best friend.
Tags happiness health inspiration life love
Stories are full of lessons. Here are a few from the tale of Noah's Ark:
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same one.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
Tags challenges friendship goals happiness learning life love personal growth success
1) Realise your own worth. Avoid comparing yourself with others. Each of us is special, because we are different one from the other.
2) Set your own goals based on what is important to you, not what others think is important. Only you know what is best for you.
3) Treasure the things that are closest to your heart. Cherish them as you would your life, without them life is meaningless.