Tags family Fun kids learning love mothers parenting
1) My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION:
"Just wait until your father gets home."
2) My Mother taught me about RECEIVING:
"You are going to get it when we get home!
3) My Mother taught me to MEET A CHALLENGE:
"What were you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you ...Don't talk back to me!"
Tags education family health inspiration kids learning love parenting personal growth
Written by a former child, who could have been any one of us...
1. When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted to paint another one.
2. When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals.
Tags challenges friendship goals happiness learning life love personal growth success
1) Realise your own worth. Avoid comparing yourself with others. Each of us is special, because we are different one from the other.
2) Set your own goals based on what is important to you, not what others think is important. Only you know what is best for you.
3) Treasure the things that are closest to your heart. Cherish them as you would your life, without them life is meaningless.
Tags charity community learning love personal growth wisdom
There once was a wise old woman who wandered the countryside spreading love, understanding and healing.
One day, as she passed near a village, she was approached by a man who told her of a sick child nearby. He beseeched her to help this child...