5 Amazing Talks By Acumen Fund Founder Jacqueline Novogratz
Jacqueline Novogratz founded and leads Acumen Fund, a non-profit organisation that takes a businesslike approach to improving the lives of the poor.
In her book, The Blue Sweater, she tells stories from the new philanthropy, which emphasizes sustainable bottom-up solutions over traditional top-down aid.
Interesting points from the five talks below are summarised here:
Susan notes: Thanks to TED for making TED Talks downloadable and embeddable, and for providing the biographical information that goes along with them.
- Jacqueline Novogratz Invests In Ending Poverty
- Jacqueline Novogratz On Patient Capitalism
- Jacqueline Novogratz On Escaping Poverty
- Jacqueline Novogratz A Third Way To Think About Aid (Jun 2009)
- Jacqueline Novogratz On Inspiring A life Of Immersion
- 40 Thought-Provoking Quotes From Jacqueline Novogratz, Founder Of Acumen