16 Pics of a Rusty Old Railroad Bridge
The first time I stayed at Le Gîte La Marmotte my now-favourite B&B in Eastman, Quebec, I came upon a rusty old railroad bridge during one of my morning walks.
(On a subsequent morning walk, I snapped this photographic mini-documentary of surprising stuff I found in the environs.)
Just as we did with this bouquet of 24 summer of 2012 flowers, my iPhone 4 and I got up close and personal with the bridge.
The result? The 16 interesting images in the gallery below. Enjoy :)
- Gîte La Marmotte: Picture Perfect Charm in Southeastern Quebec
- 50 Sexy Shoes to Strut Your Stuff In
- 5 Best Quick & Easy B&B Recipes
- 16 Surprises on a Morning Walk
- 15 Amazing Bird Photographs
- 30 Relationship Tips For Women Who Love Men
- 24 Up Close & Personal Summer Flowers
- 30 Things to Have & Know by Age 30
- 50 Pearls of Amazing Feminine Wisdom