11 Lessons from Noah's Ark
Stories are full of lessons. Here are a few from the tale of Noah's Ark:
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same one.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you're stressed, float a while.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.
- Tags: happiness health inspiration life love
- 11 Things For Which I'm Grateful Today 18/9/2010
- 10 Reasons Why Feminism Is Good For Guys
- 10 Life Lessons I Learned From Being a Biker
- 11 Things Children Learn From Us
- 10 Ways Men Can Prevent Gender Violence
- 10 + One Tips To Keep You Young
- 10 Helen Gurley Brown Quotable Quotes
- 10 Rules For Amazing & Brilliant Women
- 10 Ways To Be A Good Wife (in 1954)