In the inky darkness after midnight, it’s hard to decide which sounds sweeter: the tap dance of raindrops on maple leaves, or the whispering wind that rustles through them.
Pitter patter or shhhhhhhh?
And then the realisation: what is one without the other?
Who would choose a heart without a soul? Together they are the music of this wet and wonderful night.
- Do Something Silly Today, And Every Other Day Too!
- You Are Exactly Where You Should Be
- 30 Things For Which I’m Grateful Mar 23/12
- Leap With Faith & Land On Your Feet
- Don’t Be Disappointed, Open The Door To Possibility Instead
- There's A Light At The End Of The Tunnel
- Happiness is a Journey, NOT a Destination
- Choose Peace Within
- Do Women REALLY Talk More Than Men?
- The Tracks of My Tears
- How To Make A Beautiful Life: A Message From The Universe, And My Mom
- Fill The Empty Box With Something Joyful