The Fringe Benefits of Failure
Susan notes: On June 5, 2008, the amazing J.K. Rowling, author of the best-selling Harry Potter book series, delivered a moving Commencement Address, “The Fringe Benefits of Failure, and the Importance of Imagination,” at the Annual Meeting of the Harvard Alumni Association.
It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. Thanks to AWR member Kamyar Houbakht for leading me to this wonderful speech.
- A Salute to An Unknown Man's Bravery And Courage
- Rescuing Child Rape Victims In South Africa: Two Letters Of Courage, Compassion, Love & Hope
- Aimee Mullins Redefines Disability And Adversity
- 3 Inspirational Talks By Amazing Double Amputee Athlete Aimee Mullins
- J.K. Rowling (Author / Mother / O.B.E.)
- Isabel Allende Tells Tales of Passion