I Am One in a Billion
Are you one in a billion?
I am. So are girls like Malala Yousafzai, and women worldwide just like you.
But you don't have to be shot at to to be brave. But you do have to make your voice heard. Watch the video. Share the link.
Join the rising tide of women's voices worldwide. It's time for a change.
On February 14, 2013, the world will see, hear, and feel the power of women as one billion strike, dance, and rise in support of every woman's right to a life free of violence, poverty and abuse, and full of joy, possibility, and abundance.
Watch the video. Share this link. Be one in a billion today. Plan an event for February 14.
- Say No To Violence Against Women
- EPIC Movies EPIC FAIL Gender Parity Test
- Equals? Not Even Close.
- @AmazingSusan Rocks Gender Imparity Boat
- 12 For '12: Steps Men Can Take Toward Equality For Women
- Misrepresented? You Bet We Are!
- 13 Provocative Posts On Gender Issues
- 5 Ways To Achieve National Gender Parity
- 9 Posts That Might Make You a Feminist
- Malala Yousafzai: Schoolgirl / Superhero
- 10 Ways Men Can Prevent Gender Violence