9 Grade Two Answers to Mom Questions
Every day is Mother's Day (from a unique perspective) when you're a kid.
Mom and author Marci Fair's friend Becky, passed along these LOL second graders answers to 10 important questions about the nature of mothers.
Thanks @MarciFair and Becky!
1) Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
2) How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of string.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
3) What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God made mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly used string, I think.
4) Why did God give you your mom, and not some other mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.
5) What kind of little girl was your mom?
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess was pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
6) What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. LIke is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
7) What's the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Moms have magic; they know how to make you feel better without medicine.
8) What would make your mom perfect?
1. On the inside she is already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know - her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
9) If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it - not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
Make every day Mother's Day in your world too.
- Every Day Should Be Mother's Day
- Happy Mother's Day To Moms Around The World
- Colour Me Muslim: An American Mother
- Don't Mess With Mother Nature: She Packs A Mean Punch
- Mother Earth: Sensational Shots Of A Masterpiece
- Real Mothers Don't Eat Quiche & Know More Than You Might Think
- MILF Mother's Day Video From Broad Comedy (Warning: Might Be Offensive To Some)
- Imagine The Power Of This Mother's Love...
- Mother Teresa (Missionaries of Charity Founder)
- 58 Mother's Day Shoes To Salivate Over
- 10 Happy Mother's Day Links