Canadian Summer Dawn: A Short Video
This short video collage is part of my multimedia ode to early mornings in Canada.
Excerpts from the two others:
There are plenty of reasons to get up at dawn, and at least six simple ways to make the most of it when you do.
I love the quality of the air at sunrise; no matter the season, it's always colder, crispier and more energizing than at any other time of the day.
There's something just plain special about the start of a new day.
Darkness has a different quality just before sunrise: it’s more transparent, thinner, gauzier than the full-on black velvet immediately preceding and following midnight.
When dawn’s light finally filters through the gossamer veil of the wee hours, our worlds stir.
It’s a wonderful time to be awake, alive and aware.
See the links below for the complete posts.
- 50 Million Solutions: The Girl Effect.
- 50 Sexy Shoes to Strut Your Stuff In
- 16 Surprises on a Morning Walk
- 16 Pics of a Rusty Old Railroad Bridge
- 6 Ways to Magic-alize Early Mornings
- 20 Pictures at a Summer Day's Dawn
- 50 Ways to Give Thanks to Yourself
- 10 Rules For Amazing & Brilliant Women
- 50 Pearls of Amazing Feminine Wisdom