I'm Thankful. What About You? Are You Thankful Too?
- for the husband who is on the sofa being a couch potato, because he is home with me and not out at the bars.
- for the teenager who is complaining about doing dishes, because it means she is at home, not on the streets.
- for the taxes i pay, because it means I am employed.
- for the mess to clean after a party, because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
- for the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
- for my shadow that watches me work, because it means I am out in the sunshine
- for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home .
- for all the complaining I hear about the government, because it means we have freedom of speech.
- for the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means I am capable of walking and I have been blessed with transportation .
- for my huge heating bill, because it means I am warm.
- for the lady behind me in church who sings off key, because it means I can hear.
- for the pile of laundry and ironing, because it means I have clothes to wear.
- for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means I have been capable of working hard.
- for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means I am alive.
- and finally, for too many e-mails, because it means I have friends who are thinking of me.
Share this link with someone you care about. Live well, laugh often, love with all of your heart and be thankful!
From Experience With Love