16 Ways to See a Winter Morning
I love to take pictures of interesting, unusual and beautiful things I find when I go for a walk or run (more of the former than the latter lately due to colds and injuries).
I particularly enjoy mornings and have found ways to make them more joyful (six ways you can to it too).
Photography is easier in spring, summer and fall than in winter as hands freeze when mittens are removed, and glasses fog up or frost over (depending on the temperature) making it hard to 1) maneuver and 2) see properly.
I wasn't deterred by the challenges this morning when I captured leaves, grasses, mailboxes, a bird house, a leftover Christmas wreath and more.
My favourite find today was a frozen coke bottle about which I composed this cheeky rhyme:
Naughty Susan! The rest of the images are in the galleries below.
- 13 Tempting Tidbits for Chocoholics
- 60 More Sexy Shoes To Salivate Over
- 24 Up Close & Personal Summer Flowers
- 16 Pics of a Rusty Old Railroad Bridge
- 6 Ways to Magic-alize Early Mornings
- 20 Pictures at a Summer Day's Dawn
- 22 Pics of a Frosted Morning in Quebec
- 48 Pics of Lady Gaga & Mick Jagger Live
- 13 Amazing Images Of Egyptian Women In Protests