Stella: 4-Year-Old Dinosaur Expert
OK, I admit it. Two little girls like Stella (above) and Riley, captured on video being brilliant in toy stores will not change the world. But it's a helluva' good start.
The fact that Riley's YouTube video has so far received more than 3 million views and Stella's was picked up by the Huffington Post I take as a sign that we are finally beginning to pay attention to the fact that little girls aren't just cute. They are just as smart and capable and thirsty for knowledge as little boys. AND hey, they love science and dinosaurs and building stuff too.
Go little geek girls. GO!!! You are our future.
P.S. Thanks to my friend Diana Tyndale of Piranha Communications for the link; Stella's artist Mom Sarah is an aquaintance of hers.
- Adora Svitak: What adults can learn from kids
- Adrianna Svitak Plays Piano & TEDxRedmond Highlights (TEDxRedmond)
- Brigitte Berman Speaks Out Against Bullying (TEDxRedmond)
- Simone Porter Plays (TEDxRedmond)
- Maya Ganesan Speak About Her Poetry & Writing (TEDxRedmond)
- Zoe Sprankle on How to Leave a Footprint (TEDxRedmond)
- Stop Putting Girls In #PINK Boxes!!!