11 Things I've Learned (Maya Angelou)
1) no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
2) you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
3) regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.
4) making a 'living' is not the same thing as 'making a life.
5) life sometimes gives you a second chance.
6) you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back...'
7) whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.'
8) even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.'
9) every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
10) people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
I've learned I still have a lot to learn.
- 30 Relationship Tips For Women Who Love Men
- 11 Things Children Learn From Us
- 10 Things Teachers Make (by Taylor Mali)
- 10 Ways Men Can Prevent Gender Violence
- 10 Lessons to Learn From A Dog's Life
- Maya Angelou (Autobiographer/Poet)
- 37 Quick Tips To Help Maintain Your Sanity
- Still I Rise