Real Mothers Don't Eat Quiche & Know More Than You Might Think
Real Mothers don't eatquiche; they don't have time to make it.
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably in the sandbox.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids.
Real Mothers know that dried playdough doesn't come out of shag carpets.
Real Mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked up.
Real Mothers sometimes ask "why me?" and get their answer when a little voice says,
"because I love you best".
Real Mothers know that a child's growth isn't measured by height or years or grade, it's marked by the progression from Mama to Mommy to Mom.
- Every Day Should Be Mother's Day
- I’m Here To Mother You, Through When Your Dreams Are Lonely
- Mother Earth: Sensational Shots Of A Masterpiece
- Imagine The Power Of This Mother's Love...
- Mary, Most Famous Mother Of All Time
- Every Mother Counts: No Mother's Day
- 10 Happy Mother's Day Links
- 13 LOL Lessons My Mom Taught Me