I'm Thankful. What About You? Are You Thankful Too?
- for the husband who is on the sofa being a couch potato, because he is home with me and not out at the bars.
- for the teenager who is complaining about doing dishes, because it means she is at home, not on the streets.
- for the taxes i pay, because it means I am employed.
- for the mess to clean after a party, because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
- for the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
- for my shadow that watches me work, because it means I am out in the sunshine
- for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home .
- for all the complaining I hear about the government, because it means we have freedom of speech.
- for the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means I am capable of walking and I have been blessed with transportation .
- for my huge heating bill, because it means I am warm.
- for the lady behind me in church who sings off key, because it means I can hear.
- for the pile of laundry and ironing, because it means I have clothes to wear.
- for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means I have been capable of working hard.
- for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means I am alive.
- and finally, for too many e-mails, because it means I have friends who are thinking of me.
Share this link with someone you care about. Live well, laugh often, love with all of your heart and be thankful!