Why Some Men Prefer to Have Dogs, Not Wives
- The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.
- Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
- Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.
- A dog's parents never visit.
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
- You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.
- Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.
- Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
- A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"
- If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.
- A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.
- If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.
- Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
- If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.
My friend Gray McCulloch, who, as I post this,
is marrying my friend Elaine Kelly
in Queenstown, New Zealand
Congratulations Elaine & Gray
December 21, 2008
Got something you want to post or share on AWR?