We All Make Herstory in Our Own Way
I have spent a lifetime not fitting in (more on that: Here's To Being A Crazy One. A Misfit. A Rebel. And A Square Peg In A Round Hole.)
I live in a space many would not dare to go. And I am much less "out there" than others.
I look around me I see women rebels and adventurers, changemakers and hellraisers.
I support them rising whenever I can.
I look around me and I see conformists and conservatives, homemakers and childraisers. I support them also, when I can.
Some of us are all of these things, some of us are none of the above.
Whatever we do, whoever we are, we all make herstory in our own special way, whether we know it or not.
Every day, every month, every year is ours to change the world and to leave our mark.
Make herstory today.
- Dolly Parton (Singer/Songwriter/Actress)
- The Cracked Pot: A Story For Anyone Who's Not Quite Perfect
- 76 Erma Bombeck Quotable Quotes
- You Are The Guide to Your Own Journey
- Harriet Tubman (African-American Abolitionist/Humanitarian)
- Bitter Or Better? The Choice Is Ours
- AAA Alphabetical TED Women Talks List
- 10 Ways To Be A Good Wife (in 1954)
- 22 Amazing Women Make Mainstage History at TED 2014
- 53 Gloria Steinem Quotable Quotes
- Ann Bancroft (Arctic Explorer/Teacher/Adventurer)