The Happiest Fairytale Ever
Once upon a time a guy asked a girl, "Will you marry me?"
The girl said, "No!"
And the girl lived happily ever after and...
went shopping, dancing, camping, drank whole bottles of wine, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did whatever the hell she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, travelled lots, had many lovers, didn't save money, and had all the hot water to herself. She went to the theatre, never watched sports, never wore lacy lingerie that went up her bum, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, and felt and looked fabulous all the time.
- Invisible Women: Where Is Half The World's Population?
- 13 Provocative Posts On Gender Issues
- 30 Pearls of Amazing Feminine Wisdom
- 50 Sexy Shoes to Strut Your Stuff In
- 30 Relationship Tips For Women Who Love Men
- 30 Tips To Live A Magically Wonderful Life
- 30 Things to Have & Know by Age 30
- 50 Pearls of Amazing Feminine Wisdom
- 30 Powerful Portraits Of Amazing Women Around The World