Tags ageing beauty death friendship health inspiration life personal growth wisdom
I didn't write this, but I sure do like it! Susan
1) I would never trade my amazing friends, my wonderful life, or my loving family for less grey hair or a flatter belly.
2) As I've aged, I've become kinder to myself, and less critical of myself. I've become my own best friend.
Tags challenges friendship goals happiness learning life love personal growth success
1) Realise your own worth. Avoid comparing yourself with others. Each of us is special, because we are different one from the other.
2) Set your own goals based on what is important to you, not what others think is important. Only you know what is best for you.
3) Treasure the things that are closest to your heart. Cherish them as you would your life, without them life is meaningless.
Tags community connection family friendship love
There's nothing like having a circle of women in your life. Like flowers and bandaids, they are indespensible....
Girlfriends keep your children and your secrets. They give you advice when you ask for it. Sometimes you take it, sometimes you don't...
Girlfriends don't always tell you that you're right, but they're usually honest. And they still love you, even when they don't agree with your choices.
Tags friendship happiness inspiration love poetry relationships
1) no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
2) you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.