re·source [ree-sawrs, -sohrs, -zawrs, -zohrs, ri-sawrs, -sohrs, -zawrs, -zohrs] noun http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/resource
- a source of supply, support, or aid, especially one that can be readily drawn upon when needed.
- resources, the collective wealth of a country or its means of producing wealth.
- usually, resources. money, or any property that can be converted into money; assets.
- often, resources. an available means afforded by the mind or one's personal capabilities: to have resource against loneliness.
- an action or measure to which one may have recourse in an emergency; expedient.