Men Queue at Pearly Gates
When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter Heaven, God appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men who were true heads of their household, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women. I want all the women to report to St.Peter."
Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men.
The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household, there was only one man.
God said to the long line, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves; I created you to be the head of your household! You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him."
God turned to the one man, "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?"
The man answered, "My wife told me to stand here."
- Ultimate Survivor
- Never Argue with a Woman
- Menopause Jewelry
- Why Men Make Poor Advice Columnists
- Oil Change Instructions For Women & Men
- The Man of the House
- The Story Of Creation: Eve's Perspective
- Menstrual Cycle Preferences
- What In The World Did You Do Today?
- 30 Relationship Tips For Women Who Love Men
- #LOL #Sexist Gender Prayers
- Speaking of Debates: He Said, She Said