Girls are often taught to be good and nice and not to express their emotions - not the best path to becoming an emotionally intelligent woman who can stand in her own power!
Expert Rachel Simmons shares some great information on building EQ in girls in the short video below.
Twenty-one tips to create a personal environment that promotes peace, prosperity, and well-being:
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
1) Free your heart from hatred - forgive :)
2) Free your mind from worries - most never happen!
3) Live simply and appreciate what you have
4) Give more
5) Expect less
Anyone can follow this easy peasy recipe for creating a small or big SHEvolution:
1) Get up
2) Take a step
3) Take another step
4) Take many more steps
5) Keep going no matter what
Note: works on yourself as well as the world.
Inspired by author Amy Ferris.