Intern / Work With AWR
I have exciting opportunities for aspiring, experienced and/or professional writers, journalists, editors, public relations students, social media marketers, and change agents who want to contribute to Amazing Women Rock.
Actually, to call it work is a bit of a misnomer, it's more like play if you ask me. Anyway, you may do some, or any or all of these (as much or as little as you want):
- Research and write stories from scratch
- Assemble/re-write/edit stories from supplied raw material
- Re-write existing stories
- Create “wrap” stories from existing articles
- Produce video interviews with amazing women
- Upload content
- Support AWR's social media activities
- Administrate FB pages
- Manage twitter accounts
- Learn to use social media tools
- Harvest quotes for sister site SheQuotes.com
- Help market the site online
- Explore barter opportunities
- Develop new ideas to expand the site
- Find affiliates, advertisers & business partners
And/or anything else that might strike your fancy! The list of creative possibilities is almost endless, and limited only by your imagination and preferences.
The the non-financial rewards are immense. You will:
- Intern for a prestigious "Forbes Top 100 Sites For Women" website
- Gain valuable professional skills and get hands-on experience in internet and social media marketing
- Work with a passionate, creative, innovative, committed, driven, experienced amazing professional woman who is keen to share her knowledge and expertise with you
- Be part of a worldwide network of talented women who also want to be agents for change
- Be a force for good
- Change people’s lives (including your own)
- Stimulate your creativity
- Activate your energy
- Flex your mental muscles
- Put your talents to good use
- Have fun doing something that you love
- Learn new skills
- Be coached and/or mentored
The financial rewards are well, to be honest, non-existent. But money isn't everything!
• Able & willing
It doesn't matter where in the world you are located, as long as you have Internet access, as well as Skype with chat and voice capabilities (a web cam would be helpful, but not essential).
Experienced, enthusiastic, energized and eager to work with people who want to make a difference and grow their abilities.
Skype me: amazingwomenrockme
Let's talk soon!