humour (hyoo-mer) noun http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/humour+
- the quality of being funny
- Also called: sense of humour the ability to appreciate or express that which is humorous
- situations, speech, or writings that are thought to be humorous
- a state of mind; temper; mood b. ( in combination ): ill humour ; good humour
- temperament or disposition
- a caprice or whim
Amazing Women Rock's creator and curator Susan Macaulay has a quirky, off beat sense of humour, and this section reflects that. It includes sexist jokes, as well as stuff that's just plain funny (and/or cute). Take a look. Have a laugh.