Girls On The Run
Girls on the Run inspires girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
Girls on the Run is a transformational learning program for 8 to 13 year-old girls. We teach life skills through dynamic, conversation-based lessons and running games.
The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.
We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
We start with helping the girls get a better understanding of who they are and what's important to them. Then we look at the role of teams and healthy relationships. And, finally, we explore how girls can positively connect with and shape the world.
- The United Nations Girls' Education Initiative
- No Big Deal. Just The Future Of Humanity: The Girl Effect.
- 50 Million Solutions: The Girl Effect.
- Online Resources To Help Empower Girls
- I Don't Want To Be A Stupid Girl
- Stop Putting Girls In #PINK Boxes!!!
- Girls & Media: Time For A Change.
- An Open Letter To Girls About the Men Who Fear Them
- Hijab Girls (And More) By Cory Eldridge
- Educate Girls. Change The World. Makes Sense To Me.
- 7 Powerful Secrets For Parenting Girls
- The Story of the Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen