Canadian Ice Fishing Antics: How We Check Fish Stocks In The Frozen North
Susan notes: OMG! Only crazy Canadians would pull a stunt like this one... I'm still laughing LOL. Listening to their accents, I bet they're Maritimers, possibly Newfies. They say they're in Northern Ontario, but I they sound like Newfoundlanders to me... I love Maritimers (was married to one for 20 years lol), and Newfoundlanders are the best of them. It's great to be Canadian:)
- My Name Is Susan. And I Am Canadian.
- I've Been Swimming Naked In My Canadian Lake
- What To Do On A Cold Canadian Autumn Night
- Canadians: Beware of Dicks in Trucks!
- Frozen: Dedicated To Winter In Canada
- My Life As A Christmas Card: Quebec, Canada 2009/2010
- Kickass Canadian Muslim Women Challenge Stereotypes With Calendar
- Salmon In Snowshoes: Frosty Canadian Cuisine Is Heaven On Earth
- Pamela Anderson Drawn, Quartered & Banned In Her (And My) Native Canada
- Northern Canada Is Cool, And Science Is Even Cooler
- 71 Reasons To Love Being Canadian Please