Aquarians Let The Sun Shine In (In Our Own Creative, Eccentric, Offbeat, Creative, Innovative, Radical, Rebellious Way)
My 56th birthday will be/is/was Saturday January 28th, and I'm a classic Aquarian through and through.
As with most astrological signs, there's both good and "not so good" in that :P
Here is, in part, what it means:
"The great strengths of the Aquarius-born are their vision, intellect and humanity. They are determined to make the world a better place and to help everyone they can along the way. They are truly the trailblazers of the zodiac."
"Aquarius is ruled by Saturn and Uranus. Powerful Saturn was considered the father of many gods in ancient Roman times, and was the original ruler of Aquarius. Uranus is the oldest of the gods in Roman mythology; this planet was discovered much later than Saturn and was only more recently assigned to this sign.
The combination of these planetary energies is strong and vibrant. Saturn's force field is that of the stern taskmaster, which is one reason why Aquarians love to think and put their ideas out to the world. They also love to think they're right! It's Uranus which instills Aquarians with their visionary spirit. If it's new, radical and rebellious, Aquarians are all over it.The fact that these folks can think so creatively and inventively is one of their greatest assets. Water Bearers are all about progress and technology -- they love the latest gadgets, gewgaws, computers and next-generation technologies. Thanks to a genius that borders on insanity (!), those born under this sign have the unique ability to present ideas that will revolutionize the world. Their approach in doing so may be unpredictable, impersonal and at times cold."
So that's pretty much me in a nutshell, for anyone who wants to know :) If you want to know more, there a few relevant links below, and of course this whole site is really my own personal work of multi-social-media art and is therefore a reflection of who I most amazingly am :P
Happy birthday to me, and to all my fellow trailblazing Aquarian sisters and brothers - we're just going to keep on changing the world whether the rest of the world likes it or not!
- Tags: challenges community connection feminism Fun goals happiness health humour inspiration love Role Models success
- Speak Up, Speak Out, Take The Stage: The World Needs More TED Women
- Does A Butchered Woman Hanging From Meat Hooks Make You Want To Shop?
- TEDWomen A Resounding Success! Or Was It?
- 11 Recent Headlines That Make My Feminist Blood Boil
- Shame On You Vanity Fair, For Publishing Such Trash
- Make The World A Better Place.
- Shhhh...Susan's in Saudi
- Invisible Women: Where Is Half The World's Population?
- Here's To Being A Crazy One. A Misfit. A Rebel. And A Square Peg In A Round Hole.
- The Margaret Moth Story: FEARLESS (or: A Heroine Just Walked Into My Life)
- The Tracks of My Tears