60 Million Girls Foundation
Of the estimated 110 million children in the world who do not attend primary school, more than 60 million are girls. The 60 million girls Foundation knows that programs directed towards girls’ education are the most effective community investment in the developing world.
60 million girls Foundation is a group of committed women working to support education projects that target the most vulnerable and marginalized girls in countries with the greatest gender inequality.
Its projects take many forms:
- school construction
- teacher training
- providing supplies, fees or equipment
- water projects
- community support programs
Healthy, safe, empowered girls transform families, communities and countries. 60 million girls has chosen to invest in the women of tomorrow.
- The United Nations Girls' Education Initiative
- No Big Deal. Just The Future Of Humanity: The Girl Effect.
- 50 Million Solutions: The Girl Effect.
- Online Resources To Help Empower Girls
- I Don't Want To Be A Stupid Girl
- Stop Putting Girls In #PINK Boxes!!!
- Girls & Media: Time For A Change.
- An Open Letter To Girls About the Men Who Fear Them
- Hijab Girls (And More) By Cory Eldridge
- Educate Girls. Change The World. Makes Sense To Me.
- 7 Powerful Secrets For Parenting Girls
- The Story of the Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen