22 Pics of a Frosted Morning in Quebec
Autumn is such a beautiful season (just like winter, spring and summer!).
I love early mornings for their potential to bring out the best in me all day long, and I've discovered at least a half a dozen ways to make them even more special.
I relish the crisp early morning air of autumn, especially when Jack Frost has gently kissed everything in sight.
(Canadian summers have their own merits, as you can see from this I snapped this photographic mini-documentary of surprising stuff I found on a walk in August 2012 while staying at my favourite B&B Gîte La Marmotte, in Quebec's Eastern Townships.)
Just as we did with this bouquet of 24 summer of 2012 flowers, and a rusty old railroad bridge, my iPhone 4 and I got up close and personal with some of the objects of Jack Frost's affection in October 2012.
The result? The 22 beautiful images in the galleries below. Enjoy :)
- Gîte La Marmotte: Picture Perfect Charm in Southeastern Quebec
- 50 Sexy Shoes to Strut Your Stuff In
- 5 Best Quick & Easy B&B Recipes
- 16 Surprises on a Morning Walk
- 15 Amazing Bird Photographs
- 30 Relationship Tips For Women Who Love Men
- 24 Up Close & Personal Summer Flowers
- 16 Pics of a Rusty Old Railroad Bridge
- 30 Things to Have & Know by Age 30
- 50 Pearls of Amazing Feminine Wisdom